Legal & Privacy
About Legal and privacy
SATANG USER AGREEMENT
The risk of loss in trading or holding Digital Asset can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading or holding Digital Asset is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.
- Basic Satang Services
- Eligibility. To be eligible to use the Satang Services, you must be at least 20 years old.
- Satang Services. Your Satang account ("Satang Account") encompasses the following basic Satang services (collectively the “Satang Services”):
- One or more hosted Digital Asset wallets that allow users to store certain supported Digital Assets, like Bitcoin or Ethereum ("Digital Asset"), and to track, transfer, and manage their supported Digital Assets (the "Hosted Digital Asset Wallet");
- Digital Asset conversion services through which users can buy and sell supported Digital Assets in transactions with Satang (the "Conversion Services");
- Thai Baht account for use in connection with other Satang Services (a "THB Wallet"); and
- Digital Asset exchange platform ("Satang Platform") (collectively the "Satang Services").
- Creating a Satang Account
- Registration of Satang Account. In order to use any of the Satang Services, you must first register by providing your name, an e-mail address, password, and affirming your acceptance of this Agreement. Satang may, in our sole discretion, refuse to allow you to establish a Satang Account or limit the single account for a single unique identity or limit number of Satang Accounts that a single user may establish and maintain at any time.
- KYC/AML Policies. In order to use the Satang Services, you are required to provide Satang with certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, government identification number, and information regarding your bank account (e.g., financial institution, account type, routing number, and account number). In submitting this or any other personal information as may be required, you verify that the information is accurate and authentic, and you agree to update Satang if any information changes. You hereby authorize Satang to, directly or through third parties make any inquiries we consider necessary to verify your identity and/or protect against fraud, including to query identity information contained in public reports (e.g., your name, address, past addresses, or date of birth), to query account information associated with your linked bank account (e.g., name or account balance), and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries and reports. You further authorize any and all third parties to which such inquiries or requests may be directed to fully respond to such inquiries or requests.
- Hosted Digital Asset Wallet
- In General. The Hosted Digital Asset Wallet services allow you to send supported Digital Asset to, and request, receive, and store supported Digital Asset from, third parties pursuant to instructions you provide through the Satang Site (each such transaction is a "Digital Asset Transaction").Satang reserves the right to refuse to process or to cancel any pending Digital Asset Transaction as required by law or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other binding government order or to enforce transaction limits. Satang cannot reverse a Digital Asset Transaction which has been broadcast to a Digital Asset network. The Hosted Digital Asset Wallet services are available only in connection with those Digital Assets that Satang, in its sole discretion, decides to support. Satang will securely store the Digital Assets with the third-party providers as Satang deem appropriate according to the applicable laws. Storing in third party providers’ storage may expose the risk of loss of the Digital Assets stored with them. In order to prevent this, the Company shall use its best effort to select the storage provider. The Digital Assets that Satang supports may change from time to time. If you have any questions about which Digital Assets Satang currently supports, please visithttps://satangcorp.comUnder no circumstances should you attempt to use your Hosted Digital Asset Wallet services to store, send, request, or receive Digital Assets in any form that are not supported by Satang. Satang assumes no responsibility or liability in connection with any attempt to use Satang Services for Digital Assets that Satang does not support.
- Digital Asset Transactions. Satang processes supported Digital Asset according to the instructions received from its users and we do not guarantee the identity of any user, receiver, requester or other party. You should verify all transaction information prior to submitting instructions to Satang. In the event you initiate a Digital Currency Transaction, either depositing or withdrawing, to a non-existing address or an incompatible Digital Currency Network, the fund will not be available on your Satang Account Balance and may or may not be able to refund due to Digital Currency Network. If refundable, we may charge the operating fee in the same currency as the fund up to 10% of the fund refunded. Once submitted to a Digital Asset network, a Digital Asset Transaction will be unconfirmed for a period of time pending sufficient confirmation of the transaction by the Digital Asset network. A transaction is not complete while it is in a pending state. Funds associated with transactions that are in a pending state will be designated accordingly, and will not be included in your Satang Account balance or be available to conduct transactions. Satang may charge network fees (miner fees) to process a Digital Asset transaction on your behalf. Satang will calculate the network fee in its discretion, although Satang will always notify you of the network fee at or before the time you authorize the transaction.
- Digital Asset Storage & Transmission Delays. Satang securely stores all Digital Asset private keys in our control in a combination of online and offline storage. As a result, it may be necessary for Satang to retrieve certain information from offline storage in order to facilitate a Digital Asset Transaction in accordance with your instructions, which may delay the initiation or crediting of such Digital Asset Transaction for 48 hours or more. You acknowledge and agree that a Digital Asset Transaction facilitated by Satang may be delayed.
- Third Party Payments. Satang has no control over, or liability for, the delivery, quality, safety, legality or any other aspect of any goods or services that you may purchase or sell to or from a third party (including other users of Satang Services). Satang is not responsible for ensuring that a buyer or a seller you may transact with will actually complete the transaction or is authorized to do so. If you experience a problem with any goods or services purchased from, or sold to, a third party in connection with Digital Asset transferred using the Satang Services, or if you have a dispute with such third party, you must resolve the dispute directly with that third party. If you believe a third party has behaved in a fraudulent, misleading, or inappropriate manner, or if you cannot adequately resolve a dispute with a third party, you may notify Satang at [email protected] so that we may consider what action to take, if any.
- Advanced Protocols. Unless specifically announced on our website or through some other official public statement of Satang, we do not support meta coins, colored coins, side chains, or other derivative, enhanced, or forked protocols, tokens, or coins which supplement or interact with a Digital Asset supported by Satang (collectively, “Advanced Protocols”). Do not use your Satang Account to attempt to receive, request, send, store, or engage in any other type of transaction involving an Advanced Protocol. The Satang platform is not configured to detect and/or secure Advanced Protocol transactions and Satang assumes absolutely no responsibility whatsoever in respect to Advanced Protocols.
- Operation of Digital Asset Protocols. Satang does not own or control the underlying software protocols which govern the operation of Digital Assets supported on our platform. In general, the underlying protocols are open source and anyone can use, copy, modify, and distribute them. By using the Satang Platform, you acknowledge and agree (i) that Satang is not responsible for operation of the underlying protocols and that Satang makes no guarantee of their functionality, security, or availability; and (ii) that the underlying protocols are subject to sudden changes in operating rules (a/k/a “forks”), and that such forks may materially affect the value, function, and/or even the name of the Digital Asset you store in the Satang Platform. In the event of a fork, you agree that Satang may temporarily suspend operations (with or without advance notice to you) and that Satang may, in its sole discretion, decide whether or not to support (or cease supporting) either branch of the forked protocol entirely. You acknowledge and agree that Satang assumes absolutely no responsibility whatsoever in respect of an unsupported branch of a forked protocol.
- Conversion Services
- In General. Eligible users in certain jurisdictions may buy or sell supported Digital Asset through the Conversion Services. The Conversion Services are subject to the Satang "Conversion Rate" for the given transaction. "Conversion Rate" means the price of a given supported Digital Asset amount in terms of Fiat Currency or other Digital Asset as quoted on the Satang Site. The Conversion Rate is stated either as a "Buy Price" or as a "Sell Price," which is the price in terms of Fiat Currency or Digital Asset at which you may buy or sell supported Digital Asset to Satang. You acknowledge that the Buy Price Conversion Rate may not be the same as the Sell Price Conversion Rate at any given time, and that Satang may add a margin or “spread” to the quoted Conversion Rate. You agree, as a condition of using any Satang Conversion Services, to accept the Conversion Rate as the sole conversion metric. Satang reserves the right to delay any Conversion Service transaction if it perceives a risk of fraud or illegal activity. Satang does not guarantee the availability of its Conversion Service, and the act of purchasing supported Digital Asset from Satang does not result in a guarantee that you may sell your supported Digital Asset to Satang.
- Purchase Transactions. After successfully completing the Verification Procedures, you may purchase supported Digital Asset by linking a valid payment method. You authorize Satang to initiate debits from your selected payment method(s) in settlement of purchase transactions. A Conversion Fee (defined below) applies to all purchase transactions. Although Satang will attempt to deliver supported Digital Asset to you as promptly as possible, funds may be debited from your selected payment method before Digital Asset is delivered to your Satang Account. We will make best efforts to fulfill all transactions, but in the rare circumstance where Satang cannot fulfill your purchase order, we will notify you and seek your approval to fulfill the purchase order at the contemporaneous Buy Price Conversion Rate. To secure the performance of your obligations under this Agreement, you grant to Satang a lien on and security interest in and to the balances in your account.
- Sale Transactions. After successfully completing the Verification Procedures, you may sell supported Digital Asset by linking a valid payment method. You authorize Satang to debit your Satang Account(s) and initiate payments to your selected payment method(s) in settlement of sell transactions. An applicable Conversion Fee (defined below) applies to all sale transactions. Your receipt of funds will depend on the payment type, and may take up to three or more business days.
- Conversion Fees. Each Conversion Service transaction is subject to a fee (a "Conversion Fee"). The applicable Conversion Fee is displayed to you on the Satang Site prior to you completing a Conversion Service transaction. Satang will not process a conversion transaction if the Conversion Fee and any other associated fees, such as wire transfer fees, would exceed the value of your transaction. Payments using other methods not described below, such as wire (if permitted), are subject to different transaction fees disclosed to you before you authorize the transaction. The availability of each Payment Method depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to your location, the identification information you have provided to us, and limitations imposed by third party payment processors. You can view the current fee applicable to your location and payment method at our Fees page. Satang reserves the right to adjust its Conversion Fees and any applicable waivers at any time. We will always notify you of the Conversion Fee which applies to your transaction, both at the time of the transaction and in each receipt, we issue to you.
- Reversals; Cancellations. You cannot cancel, reverse, or change any transaction marked as complete or pending. If your payment is not successful or if your payment method has insufficient funds, you authorize Satang, in its sole discretion, either to cancel the transaction or to debit your other payment methods, including Satang balances or other linked accounts, in any amount necessary to complete the transaction. You are responsible for maintaining an adequate balance and/or sufficient credit limits in order to avoid overdraft, insufficient funds, or similar fees charged by your payment provider. Satang reserves the right to refuse to process, or to cancel or reverse, any purchases or sales of Digital Asset in its sole discretion, even after funds have been debited from your account(s), if Satang suspects the transaction involves (or has a high risk of involvement in) money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other type of financial crime; in response to a subpoena, court order, or other government order; if Satang reasonably suspects that the transaction is erroneous; or if Satang suspects the transaction relates to Prohibited Use or a Prohibited Business as set forth below. In such instances, Satang will reverse the transaction and we are under no obligation to allow you to reinstate a purchase or sale order at the same price or on the same terms as the cancelled transaction.
- Payment Services Partners. Satang may use a third-party payment processor to process any Fiat Currency payment between you and Satang, including but not limited to payments in relation to your use of the Conversion Service or deposits or withdrawals from your Currency Wallet or Satang Account.
- Currency Wallet
- Currency Wallets. Certain approved users may establish and fund one or more Currency Wallets to facilitate transactions on the Satang Platform. You are the owner of the balance of each of your Currency Wallets. Satang holds the balance of your Currency Wallets in dedicated custodial accounts with financial institutions. All funds held in a Currency Wallet are held on trust by Satang for the benefit of the user.
- Deposits and Withdrawals. You may initiate a transfer from your bank account to fund a Currency Wallet. Fees may apply to deposits and withdrawals from your Currency Wallet. All fees will be clearly disclosed in your Satang account. For deposits, Satang will credit your Currency Wallet with a corresponding amount of Fiat Currency after funds are delivered to Satang, typically within two to three business days after you authorize a deposit. For withdrawals, Satang will immediately debit your Currency Wallet when you authorize a withdrawal and funds will typically settle to you within two to three business days. Bank fees are netted out of transfers to or from Satang. We will not process a transfer if associated bank fees exceed the value of the transfer.
- General Use, Prohibited Use, and Termination
- Limited License. We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable license, subject to the terms of this Agreement, to access and use the Satang Site, and related content, materials, information (collectively, the "Content") solely for approved purposes as permitted by Satang from time to time. Any other use of the Satang Site or Content is expressly prohibited and all other right, title, and interest in the Satang Site or Content is exclusively the property of Satang and its licensors. You agree you will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. "satangcorp.com", "Satang", and all logos related to the Satang Services or displayed on the Satang Site are either trademarks or registered marks of Satang or its licensors. You may not copy, imitate or use them without Satang's prior written consent.
- Website Accuracy. Although we intend to provide accurate and timely information on the Satang Site, the Satang Site (including, without limitation, the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In an effort to continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies, products and services. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the Satang Site are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Links to third-party materials (including without limitation websites) may be provided as a convenience but are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any third-party materials or on any third-party sites accessible or linked to the Satang Site.
- Third-Party Applications. If, to the extent permitted by Satang from time to time, you grant express permission to a third party to access or connect to your Satang Account, either through the third party's product or service or through the Satang Site, you acknowledge that granting permission to a third party to take specific actions on your behalf does not relieve you of any of your responsibilities under this Agreement. You are fully responsible for all acts or omissions of any third party with access to your Satang Account. Further, you acknowledge and agree that you will not hold Satang responsible for, and will indemnify Satang from, any liability arising out of or related to any act or omission of any third party with access to your Satang Account.
- Prohibited Use. In connection with your use of the Satang Services, and your interactions with other users, and third parties you agree and represent you will not engage in any Prohibited Business or Prohibited Use defined herein. Satang reserve the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, sanctions programs, legal process or governmental request. We reserve the right to cancel and/or suspend your Satang Account and/or block transactions or freeze funds immediately or charge penalty fee and without notice if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your Account is associated with a Prohibited Use and/or a Prohibited Business.
- Transactions Limits. The use of all Satang Services is subject to a limit on the amount of volume, stated in Thai Baht, you may transact or transfer in a given period (e.g., daily). Your transaction limits may vary depending on your payment method, verification steps you have completed, and other factors. Satang reserves the right to change applicable limits as we deem necessary in our sole discretion. If you wish to raise your limits beyond the posted amounts, you may submit a request at. We may require you to submit additional information about yourself or your business, provide records, and arrange for meetings with Satang staff (such process, "Enhanced Due Diligence"). Satang reserves the right to charge you costs and fees associated with Enhanced Due Diligence, provided that we notify you in advance of any such charges accruing. In our sole discretion, we may refuse to raise your limits or we may lower your limits at a subsequent time even if you have completed Enhanced Due Diligence.
- Suspension, Termination, and Cancellation. Satang may: (i) suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the Satang Services, and/or (ii) deactivate or cancel your Satang Account if:
- We are so required by a facially valid subpoena, court order, or binding order of a government authority; or
- We reasonably suspect you of using your Satang Account in connection with a Prohibited Use or Business; or
- Use of your Satang Account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your Account activity; or
- Our service partners are unable to support your use; or
- You take any action that Satang deems as circumventing Satang's controls, including, but not limited to, opening multiple Satang Accounts or abusing promotions which Satang may offer from time to time.
- You breach any of our policies or instructions that are notified to users from time to time.
- Relationship of the Parties. Satang is an independent contractor for all purposes. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause you and Satang to be treated as partners, joint ventures, or otherwise as joint associates for profit, or either you or Satang to be treated as the agent of the other.
- Privacy of Others; Marketing. If you receive information about another user through the Satang Services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the Satang Services. You may not disclose or distribute a user's information to a third party or use the information except as reasonably necessary to effectuate a transaction and other functions reasonably incidental thereto such as support, reconciliation and accounting unless you receive the user's express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited email to a user through the Satang Services.
- Password Security; Contact Information. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, hints, personal identification numbers (PINs), API keys or any other codes that you use to access the Satang Services. Any loss or compromise of the foregoing information and/or your personal information may result in unauthorized access to your Satang Account by third-parties and the loss or theft of any Digital Asset and/or funds held in your Satang Account and any associated accounts, including any linked bank account(s) and credit card(s). You are responsible for keeping your email address and contact information up to date in your account profile in order to receive any notices or alerts that we may send you. We assume no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to compromise of account login credentials due to no fault of Satang and/ or failure to follow or act on any notices or alerts that we may send to you. In the event you believe your Satang Account information has been compromised, contact us immediately at.
- Taxes. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any transactions you conduct through the Satang Services, and to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amounts of taxes to the appropriate tax authorities. Your transaction history is available through your Satang Account.
- Unclaimed Property. If Satang is holding funds in your account, and Satang is unable to contact you and has no record of your use of the Services for several years, applicable law may require Satang to report these funds as unclaimed property to the applicable jurisdiction. If this occurs, Satang will try to locate you at the address shown in our records, but if Satang is unable to locate you, it may be required to deliver any such funds to the applicable or jurisdiction as unclaimed property. Satang reserves the right to deduct a dormancy fee or other administrative charges from such unclaimed funds, as permitted by applicable law.
- Customer Feedback, Queries, Complaints, and Dispute Resolution
- Contact Satang. If you have any feedback, questions, or complaints, contact us via our Customer Support webpage at or write to us at Satang Corporation Co., Ltd., 89 AIA Capital Center Tower, 12Ath floor, Suite No. 1307, Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng, Din Daeng, Bangkok.When you contact us please provide us with your name, address, and any other information we may need to identify you, your Satang Account, and the transaction on which you have feedback, questions, or complaints.
- General Provision
- Computer Viruses. We shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from Satang. Always log into your Satang Account through the Satang Site to review any transactions or required actions if you have any uncertainty regarding the authenticity of any communication or notice.
- Release of Satang; Indemnification. If you have a dispute with one or more users of the Satang services, you release Satang, its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. You agree to indemnify and hold Satang, its affiliates and Service Providers, and each of its or their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives, harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys' fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to your breach of this Agreement or your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Satang, ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE (A) FOR ANY AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE VALUE OF THE SUPPORTED Digital Asset ON DEPOSIT IN YOUR Satang ACCOUNT OR (B) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, INTANGIBLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE Satang SITE OR THE Satang SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF Satang HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS MEANS, BY WAY OF EXAMPLE ONLY (AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE SCOPE OF THE PRECEDING SENTENCE), THAT IF YOU CLAIM THAT Satang FAILED TO PROCESS A BUY OR SELL TRANSACTION PROPERLY, YOUR DAMAGES ARE LIMITED TO NO MORE THAN THE VALUE OF THE SUPPORTED Digital Asset AT ISSUE IN THE TRANSACTION, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT RECOVER FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, OR OTHER TYPES OF SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, INTANGIBLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE VALUE OF THE SUPPORTED Digital Asset AT ISSUE IN THE TRANSACTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.THE Satang SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Satang SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Satang DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE, ANY PART OF THE Satang SERVICES, OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE.Satang makes no representations about the accuracy or completeness of historical Digital Asset price data available on the Site. Satang will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and check issuances are processed in a timely manner but Satang makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing which is dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
- The limitation of liability in this Article is subject to any obligations that the Satang have under Applicable Law, including the Satang's obligation to exercise reasonable care and skill in the provision of the Services. Nothing in this User Agreement shall limit the Satang's liability resulting from the Satang's fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, gross negligence resulting from Satang Company, and its employees, directors, officers, representatives
- Amendments. We may amend or modify this Agreement by posting on the Satang Site or emailing to you the revised Agreement, and the revised Agreement shall be effective at such time. If you do not agree with any such modification, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Services and close your account. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the Satang Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the Satang Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein. If the revised Agreement includes a material change, we will endeavor to provide you advanced notice via our website and/or email before the material change becomes effective.
- Assignment. You may not assign any rights and/or licenses granted under this Agreement. We reserve the right to assign our rights without restriction, including without limitation to any Satang affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Satang Services. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law or regulation or any governmental agency, local, state, or federal, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of the provision to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement shall not be affected.
- Change of Control. In the event that Satang is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- Survival. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature extend beyond the expiration or termination of this Agreement, including, without limitation, sections pertaining to suspension or termination, Satang Account cancellation, debts owed to Satang, general use of the Satang Site, disputes with Satang, and general provisions, shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by Thai law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Thai courts.
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
APPENDIX 1: PROHIBITED USE, PROHIBITED BUSINESSES AND CONDITIONAL USE
You may not use your Satang Account to engage in the following categories of activity ("Prohibited Uses"). The specific types of use listed below are representative, but not exhaustive. By opening a Satang Account, you confirm that you will not use your Account to do any of the following:
- Unlawful Activity: Activity which would violate, or assist in violation of, any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation, as enforced in Thailand or any other countries where Satang conducts business, or which would involve proceeds of any unlawful activity; or activity which involves the publication, distribution or dissemination of any unlawful material or information
- Abusive Activity: Actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information; transmit or upload any material to the Satang Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs; attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Satang Site, other Satang Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Satang Site, through password mining or any other means; use Satang Account information of another party to access or use the Satang Site, or transfer your account access or rights to your account to a third party, unless by operation of law or with the express permission of Satang
- Abuse Other Users: Interfere with another individual's or entity's access to or use of any Satang Services; defame, abuse, extort, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others; incite, threaten, facilitate, promote, or encourage hate, racial intolerance, or violent acts against others; harvest or otherwise collect information from the Satang Site about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent
- Fraud: Activity which operates to defraud Satang, Satang users, or any other person; provide any false, inaccurate, or misleading information to Satang
- Gambling, Lotteries, Bidding fee auctions: Sports forecasting or odds making; fantasy sports leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance
- Intellectual Property Infringement: Engage in transactions involving items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the law, including but not limited to sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder; use of Satang intellectual property, name, or logo, including use of Satang trade or service marks, without express consent from Satang or in a manner that otherwise harms Satang or the Satang brand; any action that implies an untrue endorsement by or affiliation with Satang
In addition to the Prohibited Uses described above, the following categories of businesses, business practices, and sale items are barred from Satang Services ("Prohibited Businesses"). Most Prohibited Businesses categories are imposed by the requirements of our banking providers or processors. The specific types of use listed below are representative, but not exhaustive. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your use of Satang Services involves a Prohibited Business, or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us at.
By opening a Satang Account, you confirm that you will not use Satang Services in connection with any of following businesses, activities, practices, or items:
- Investment and Credit Services: Securities brokers; mortgage consulting or debt reduction services; credit counseling or repair; real estate opportunities; investment schemes
- Restricted Financial Services: Check cashing, bail bonds; collections agencies.
- Intellectual Property or Proprietary Rights Infringement: Sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder
- Counterfeit or Unauthorized Goods: Unauthorized sale or resale of brand name or designer products or services; sale of goods or services that are illegally imported or exported or which are stolen
- Regulated Products and Services: Marijuana dispensaries and related businesses; sale of tobacco, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid; online prescription or pharmaceutical services; age restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives; fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials
- Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia: Sale of narcotics, controlled substances, and any equipment designed for making or using drugs, such as bongs, vaporizers, and hookahs
- Pseudo-Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals and other products that make health claims that have not been approved or verified by the applicable local and/or national regulatory body
- Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs: Sale of a legal substance that provides the same effect as an illegal drug (e.g., salvia, kratom)
- Adult Content and Services: Pornography and other obscene materials (including literature, imagery and other media); sites offering any sexually-related services such as prostitution, escorts, pay-per view, adult live chat features
- Multi-level Marketing: Pyramid schemes, network marketing, and referral marketing programs
- Unfair, predatory or deceptive practices: Investment opportunities or other services that promise high rewards; Sale or resale of a service without added benefit to the buyer; resale of government offerings without authorization or added value; sites that we determine in our sole discretion to be unfair, deceptive, or predatory towards consumers
- High risk businesses: any businesses that we believe poses elevated financial risk, legal liability, or violates bank policies
Express written consent and approval from Satang must be obtained prior to using Satang Services for the following categories of business and/or use ("Conditional Uses"). Consent may be requested by contacting us at . Satang may also require you to agree to additional conditions, make supplemental representations and warranties, complete enhanced on-boarding procedures, and operate subject to restrictions if you use Satang Services in connection with any of following businesses, activities, or practices:
- Money Services: Money transmitters, Digital Asset transmitters; currency or Digital Asset exchanges or dealers; gift cards; prepaid cards; sale of in-game currency unless the merchant is the operator of the virtual world; act as a payment intermediary or aggregator or otherwise resell any of the Satang Services
- Charities: Acceptance of donations for nonprofit enterprise
- Games of Skill: Games which are not defined as gambling under this Agreement or by law, but which require an entry fee and award a prize
- Religious/Spiritual Organizations: Operation of a for-profit religious or spiritual organization